May 03, 2024, 06:26:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pray for the revival of the saints that we would have an organic ground of the Oneness for the church in Toledo
Acts 13:1a "Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was."
Now there were at Toledo, in the church that is.

CLICK HERE: VIRTUAL RADIO STATION ONLINE BROADCASTING LINK ! ON AIR !

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In this generation, we have a way  (Read 190 times)
truly an Israelite
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« on: February 21, 2020, 06:12:06 PM »

In this generation, we have a way

Luke 24:
28 And when these things begin to happen, stand erect and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
29 And He told them a parable: Look at the fig tree and all the trees.
30 As soon as they sprout leaves, you see it and know of yourselves that the summer is already near.

Everyday you go into the world, my heart is aching. 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years, 50 years — the world took the majority of your life and you have no awareness of what is going on. When the company asks you to do something, “Yes! I don’t eat. I don’t sleep. I serve you Pharaoh, please enslave me.” Each day you get up in the morning, you bite the bullet and hope that work will end sooner. By the time you get home, you don’t have anything left. Before meeting the saints, you turn your work mode off and switch on your spiritual mode, but you are already dead tired; you have no burden to talk or to enjoy. You just want to go to sleep, but unfortunately your household has other people there who demand a piece of you. When the Lord has need of you, you murmur, “I have 3 kids, I have a wife, I have parents to take care of, I have parents-in-law to please.” Because of the worldly demand, you are already half-dead, so what more can you do?

Unfortunately, that’s the majority of Christians’ lives in these end times. If you look at the events happening around us, you need to see that we can’t afford to be sleepy any longer. We need to make a decision: what do you want to do for your life? Although you have to work, how you do the work is the key. How do you redeem your time from the enemy’s hands? Don’t let the enemy steal so many hours of your day. Why not tell the Lord, “Lord, I’m not afraid. I have You. I see You. I am for You!” Every breath—not just every hour—you have to have the Lord; otherwise you are just a hypocrite no matter what you say. You need power to do so, you have to cultivate the relationship with Him, and that relationship has to be joyful and fruitful. That joy is the fruit to nurture your being.

The more your being has been nurtured, the more you receive His shepherding, and the more you gain in humanity, grow into the headship, and grow into the full stature. That is our redemption today. Transformation starts with your spirit; especially in this generation, we have a way! Do you know why? Because this generation is twisted and evil, so we have to turn to our spirit. The more evil and dark the world is, the more clear and shining we become. That’s wonderful news, because at this very moment, you must be spiritual; you don’t have a choice.

(Above are notes of fellowship taken from a gathering on Jan. 3, 2020, not reviewed by the speaker.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: