May 03, 2024, 11:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pray for the revival of the saints that we would have an organic ground of the Oneness for the church in Toledo
Acts 13:1a "Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was."
Now there were at Toledo, in the church that is.

CLICK HERE: VIRTUAL RADIO STATION ONLINE BROADCASTING LINK ! ON AIR !

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to live with dignity as a human being  (Read 179 times)
truly an Israelite
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« on: February 21, 2020, 05:58:41 PM »

Young people have died from this current Wuhan Virus (Covid-19). You might think, "How can young people die from this virus?" It is because their level of health is lower. They work and work and work, so their immune system becomes worn down. They are unhappy. When you are not happy, you become passive; you become negative, so your body doesn't interact with the virus correctly. And this virus has no cure - just like every cold and flu. There is no cure for the flu. Every winter we all get caught. And there is no medicine for it. There are just different symptoms. At the end of the day, it's your own body's defenses that can protect you from the virus. You might think some people just get caught by the virus. Someone dies, someone survives. Why? Does your own body recognize the invasion of these fatal viruses?

As human beings with humanity, it comes down to our spirit. When you exercise your spirit, you are happy. You are not passive. You don't think negatively. You live by hope. You don't get depressed. This is very, very important to recognize the "viruses of humanity" is also fatal to our life. If you want to be healthy - not just to fight a physical virus - you need to live as a believer is supposed to live. The only cure is to exercise your spirit. 

We are talking about a virus taking our physical life, but oftentimes we don't feel Satan is taking away our meaning of life. We don't feel that is a threat. We think that having money is a security. Look at those young people dying. Some people say, "How much is knowing the Lord worth?" Nothing. Our faith is not about money. Our faith is about life. It's not a physical disease that is going to take life from us. It is spiritual death, passiveness, complacency that take away our meaning of life. We live purposelessly, and we don?t feel it?s a threat. But when the disease comes and we are going to die in three days we say, ?Where did my degree go? Where did my bank account go? Where did my romance go?? Nothing works. Our faith is not about logic and knowledge. 

We don?t need to be stubborn. Why don't we believe? Why do we all need this global virus to hit us at the door, and then we suddenly realize, "OK, I'm dying." Don't you realize that we are all dying? We all live by lies. Can we be courageous enough to be a human being? To have a human touch? I want to be a human being. I also hope you can be a human being. This is our church life. We need to live with dignity as a human being, live with an up-lifted humanity!

(Above are notes of fellowship taken from a gathering on Jan. 24, 2020, not reviewed by the speaker.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: