May 03, 2024, 05:01:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pray for the revival of the saints that we would have an organic ground of the Oneness for the church in Toledo
Acts 13:1a "Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was."
Now there were at Toledo, in the church that is.

CLICK HERE: VIRTUAL RADIO STATION ONLINE BROADCASTING LINK ! ON AIR !

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord, You are my fresh breath!  (Read 164 times)
truly an Israelite
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« on: February 21, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »

We should not try to follow someone else's ideal. We should not be looking for someone's approval when we do anything. If we really have the faith, then we should stand on our own faith. And we should be very joyful and very happy today that we have been released from all duty, obligation, vainglory, superficial achievement, facade, and camouflage. We should be very joyful that we are free. We are born as free people. Nothing should imprison us or chain us down. We should have a humanity that enables us to fly or to be in the heavenly nature.

When we communicate with each other, there are many ways that we speak from the dark side of humanity. If you listen to most people?s conversations, when they come to developing a strategy, it always sounds like, "Oh, we should prevent..." -all from the dark side. How many people can talk from the bright side of humanity? The green side - organic, vital, bright, sunny. But we always come from the shadowed part. We are fearful, negative, trying to mimic a strategy to survive. We should come out of that surviving mode. We should tell ourselves, "I want to live healthy! I need to think healthy! I want to eat healthy!" Eating is not just with our mouth. We read, we hear, we think. These all are considered "intake." We live healthily, we nurture ourselves. When we open the Bible, how can we read the Bible with the right thoughts? The right intake? Oftentimes when we pray, we just pray to ourselves or form a strategy in our prayer. Do you know how dangerous that could be in the most spiritual exercise? We are forming our own bubble, our own world. We have to force the Lord into what we want, so we say, "You have to listen to me. And this is my definition about my faith toward You." And that actually is from the dark side of humanity. Can we go to the Lord to say, "Thank You that You are the Son! Thank You that You are my fresh air! Lord, You are my fresh breath!" We don't need to analyze: "Lord, You are the O2, N2, CO2 that I'm breathing in." But rather, take Him in: "Lord, You are my breath, my air! You are my water!"

Do we know what saves us? "Lord, I breathe You in. Nothing else. Lord, I take You in. I don't need a definition." We don't need any definition. We don't need anyone's praises. Sometimes our praise is very mixed. "Lord, You are the faithful One," followed by a lot of expectations. Can we just simply breathe the Lord in? How simple that is. "Lord, You are my sun! I don't want to talk about darkness. I'm out of the darkness. I'm into the light!" That's the secret of being revived every day, every time.

(Above are notes of fellowship taken from a gathering on July 14, 2019, not reviewed by the speaker.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: