May 03, 2024, 10:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pray for the revival of the saints that we would have an organic ground of the Oneness for the church in Toledo
Acts 13:1a "Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was."
Now there were at Toledo, in the church that is.

CLICK HERE: VIRTUAL RADIO STATION ONLINE BROADCASTING LINK ! ON AIR !

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We meet eveyday !  (Read 6433 times)
TC
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« on: March 01, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

We meet everyday not just on Sunday from house to house and Hall to Hall!
Our living is centered by daily life and no more just driven by meeting.
What a mercy that we are recovered back to the Bible!
ginnys
Levitical Pursuit

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:46:15 AM »

Amen, Tony!! Ginny
Candi
Levitical Pursuit

Saints guard the good deposit!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:17:29 AM »

What a blessing this truely is. That we can experience the Lord daily through all the saints. We are not just limited by a certain day of the week or a building. We can enjoy our daily walk together, building one another up, which allows us to have a clear vision of what the Lord is wanting for the church. Praise the Lord for the church life here in Toledo! It is a True Living, not just a saying!
A sinner saved by Grace
Levitical Pursuit

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »

It is a True Living, not just a saying!

Amen,  I love my church life in Toledo! church life is a true living, no more just a saying or docturine! It is a practical expression the divine life, divine nature, divine virture and divine attribute of God through church among the saints! Lord, continue transform us, renew us day by day, so we can fully manifest you, express you more and more on the earth here in Toledo!
'I am a voice'
Basic

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »

After Philip found Jesus he came to Nathaniel and told him the news.  Nathaniel responded, "Can anything good be from Nazereth"?  Philip replied, 'Come and see'.  I have heard the same question recently, "Can aything good be from Toledo"?  COME AND SEE.  Words do not adequately describe the experiences I've had living a church life day by day with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.  It is joy unspeakable and full of glory.  Today the heavens are touching the earth.  Today the heavens do rule in the hearts of a hidden remnant.  What has been hidden from the ages has now been openly displayed.  We have one living!  If you've ever wondered if the book of Acts is being lived out today... COME AND SEE!

########### 76 posts ###########
akolytos
Basic

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

What an inconvenience! What trouble! What a nuisance! To meet every day is something my flesh, my "old man" does not really like!
What was so wrong with getting together with the other believers on Sunday morning and then going our separate ways for the rest of the week? That was good enough for awhile, wasn't it?
Then something happened, and I wanted a little more, so I started going to the "mid-week service"
I found this to be enjoyable also.
And now He (the Lord) has brought us all out even further! Upon His Word, we now go on to meet as He always intended! From the very beginning He sought a people who wanted to be Family--His Family! And so now we are!
There is no longer any hiding, no longer anything "private", no staying to our"selves"!
Praise the Lord for His Church-Life!
And praise the Lord for His Body!
The saints!
My brothers!
My sisters!

########### 88 posts #############
Host
Gathering

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 12:38:54 PM »

Our living is centered by daily life and no more just driven by meeting.

As is this website...His sight...a virtual house for virtual meetings of fellowship and sharing ~ a true daily living together!

This door is always open, and a light...His light...is always shining.

So, come in and stay awhile. Open a nice virtual book or recording and enjoy.

Have a question ? He always has the answer.

Only have time to stop in and say Hi ? Well, you can do that too.

But if you aren't limited by time, please share a testimony.....or two!  Happy
L. R. R.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »

AMEN!!!!

Please read, enjoy, share, and most importantly,
don't leave without finding His presence on His site!

-AWESOME Toledo-
vineyardman
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 08:46:03 AM »

Acts 2: 42-47

And they continued steadfastly in the teaching and the fellowship of the apostles, in the breaking of bread and the prayers. And fear was upon every soul; and many wonders an signs took place through the apostles. And all those who believed were together and had all things common; And they sold their properties and possessions and divided them to all, as anyone had need. And day by day, continuing steadfastly with one accord in the temple and breaking bread from house to house, they partook of their food with exultation and simplicity of heart, Praising God and having grace with all the people. And the Lord added together day by day those who were being saved.

Amen!!!!!!!!!
akolytos
Basic

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

I am so very grateful to the Lord that He is opening my heart and even my eyes!
When we spoke formerly of meeting together every day, I had misgivings. I thought, "Is this really true?"
And although it was true even back then, I didn't see, nor did I understand.
Yet in His infinite mercy the Lord has begun to clear my "Self" away from blocking my view. He is showing me that every morning when we come together, though there may only be a few, we DO meet as the entire group! I could say this all day long before, but now it actually is real to me!
And so I am understanding even to a greater degree that we are to have this living as our daily life; that wherever we are and no matter what we are doing, we are representatives of Him and His church! Nothing halts us from being "saints" in His Body!
We are looking forward to the other believers in the Toledo area to find us or be found by us in order for them to join in this wonderful life of Christ with us! Are you seeking something more? I can confidently say that we have more! Perhaps we have all you're looking for???!!!

########### 88 posts #############
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: