May 03, 2024, 11:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pray for the revival of the saints that we would have an organic ground of the Oneness for the church in Toledo
Acts 13:1a "Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was."
Now there were at Toledo, in the church that is.

CLICK HERE: VIRTUAL RADIO STATION ONLINE BROADCASTING LINK ! ON AIR !

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toledo Is Awesome  (Read 3536 times)
brother Seth
Levitical Pursuit

Jn20:17"..but go to My brothers and say to them.."

« on: February 25, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »

Toledo IS awesome, in every sense of the word. The Lord IS here. He is in the saints, His saints.

I use to live in (city a), then I moved to (city b), but I NEVER thought I would live in Toledo. Five Years ago, while I was still in (city b), I met a believer through a friend. He would come over to my house with my friend and we would read the bible together. Although I was a believer myself I never before heard the things that this particular brother 'in Christ' would talk about.

The brother, after several meetings at my home, encouraged my friend and I to come to a Lord's Day meeting. God is faithful, and this was the continuation of the work He began in me when I was nine years old. We went to the meeting and although I cant remember the total content of that meeting, my eyes were open to something I never saw before. Christ in saints.

Even though I was sure that God was in Christ and Christ was in these people I was comfortable, for a brief period, with just driving out to Toledo, or rather finding a ride, once or twice a week and visiting them.  I heard them talk about a 'church life' but I had no forethought of what that meant. What I did know was that when I was with them my heart was made glad.

I Quickly discovered that the more I met with these brothers and sisters 'saints' the more real the Lord was to me. I could sense His presence in my life and began to have an awareness of what He would have me do. I married a sister who began to meet about five months after I did.  We only knew each other for three months but the Lord's speaking was so clear to both of us. Nearly everyone in our families was against our marriage but they sing a different tune now. It WAS the Lord.  But I still was not going to move to Toledo.

My family began to grow RAPIDLY. WE could no longer fit in my little apartment. I told the Lord that I was not going to move unless it was into a house. And definitely not in Toledo.  Then a brother called me with a house in Toledo... and I felt very peaceful.  More than peaceful, I felt like, Amen Lord, I trust You.

My life has not been easy, to say the least, but it is sanctified. I do know what it means to have a church life. I have a life with other brothers and sisters who only want to see Christ formed in me and expressed in Toledo. The Lord is doing something in Toledo, I know it, I feel it, and I see it. He is real in the saints, He is real in me, and He brought us to Toledo for a reason. He will have His name exulted in Toledo with or without me. The choice is mine and I choose Him!!
truly an Israelite
Administrators
Levitical Pursuit

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »

Last night I was thinking about Toledo this place, then this morning I heard brothers were talking about Toledo.

How fast and how long already I have been here in this place.  6 years in toledo is the longest place I have ever been besides my hometown.

I met Lord Jesus first, then I landed to Toledo in Jan. 2003.

Outwardly I am a student struggling for my graduation, but inwardly I am a brother in this local church life.

Without the saints I lives with, Toledo is a painful place for me to stay, because even today I have not yet graduated from fighting to change my double lives into one life, which is my daily life and my church life, same life.

Precious Saints,  without you all, even I can touch the Lord Jesus himself, but I do not know where I can apply this kind of life.  His person leads me to enter into His body, but the saints bring me to dwell into His body and walking into His body.

Thank you Saints.  I love you all! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: